Being the silly kind of sentimental person that I am, I've been thinking lately about the people who mean the most to me. Maybe because it's Christmastime, maybe because tomorrow is Tim's one year mark on his mission. Anyone who has had a sibling on a mission knows that it is wonderful and it greatly blesses your family. The time really does go by quickly. But it doesn't. And having a brother and a sister gone at the same time! Especially when they are two of your best friends in the world. Well, you miss them. There are times when you miss those moments...



So the moral is- even though I'm all "grown up" and am a wife and a mother with a family of my own... I still need my TT and Rayjuice. I couldn't be more pleased that they are out serving the Lord. But I want them to come home soon, so we can do more of this.
Dec 11, 2008
Oh, how the years go by
THE END
Posted by Becky Nielson at 12:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
How sweet. I like your nick names for the. It reminds me of Beckety-Beck-Beck and JuJu =)
Post a Comment