Last Saturday was my sister Mary Elizabeth's Senior Ball. I spent the week before the dance frantically making her a dress. Friday night I was up till 4 AM with Mary Elizabeth, my mom, and my mother in law finishing the dress (thank you for the help!). This included a rolling on the floor hysterical laughing fit over the dance marathon episode of Gilmore Girls. But I finished! She looked beautiful. Here are the results:
I did her hair and makeup too, and I think she looked just gorgeous (if I do say so myself). Her date was really sweet, and I think she had a great time. It was a lot of fun doing something like that for my sister. Still, I'm glad I won't be doing it again any time soon!
May 29, 2009
Belle of the Ball
Posted by Becky Nielson at 9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Becky!!! I had no idea you were wonder woman. Holy Cow. That's amazing that you made Mary Elizabeth's dress. It is gorgeous!
Can I just say that dress is awesome!! Enough said... You're an awesome seamstress!
That dress is beautiful! She looks amazing in it too!
Post a Comment