Apr 28, 2010

Dear Blog...

I'm sorry you've been so sorely neglected. You see, I have two kids now, and they come first. In my defense, Caleb did hide my camera card about a month ago. I can't find it anywhere. This has prevented me from uploading Parker's first pictures. And you know how I hate to do things out of order. I may need to get over that.
I'm kind of freaking out about it actually. All of the hospital pictures are on it, and we can't lose those. I keep praying it will turn up. I had to buy a new one so I could take current pictures.
In the meantime, it's time to move on. Time to send you out into the world (so to speak) to be read again. So here we go.

This is Parker.


Parker is 2 months and 9 days old. He weighs 9 pounds and 15 ounces and is 23 inches long. To you this may seem very small, but to us it is very big. Caleb was not this big till almost 5 months. Parker is quiet and serious, and loves to be held up where he can observe the world around him. He is extremely strong; he could even hold up his head the minute he was born.


But sometimes he gets tired. Just recently he has started to smile the biggest, happiest smiles. We haven't caught one on camera yet, not for lack of trying. Caleb loves Parker, or "baby", as he calls him. He likes to point out that baby has a nose. And a head, and ears, and eyes. Parker isn't always the biggest fan of this game, but he tolerates it pretty well. They seem to like being brothers.


Sometimes they even chill on the couch together and watch Up. In their diapers. While Mommy blogs.



P.S. Caleb removed said diaper two minutes later.

2 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

He really can hold his head up well! He is just so adorable!! I hope the life adjustment to 2 kids is going well... it's a hard one. :)

Lindsay said...

absolutely adorable!