Apr 18, 2008

Get Fuzzy and Laughing


I came across this in my files today. It's one of mine and Michael's favorite cartoons. We saved it because it always makes us laugh.


Speaking of laughing....Caleb laughed for the first time last night! Michael was tickling him, and he looked up at his daddy and just giggled for about ten seconds. It was the sweetest noise. It sounded kind of like a wheeze with a little hiccup at the end.

2 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

Caleb is really cute! I think these are the first pictures I've seen of him. 3 months already, they grow so fast! I'm glad we'll be able to keep in touch better and see what's going on with each other. I hope you guys are doing well!

Cori said...

Your baby is adorable! I bet it is so fun having a little one of your own. I hope everything is going well!
-Cori