May 8, 2008

Braving the Shots

Yesterday Caleb got to go to his four month checkup. He is now 11 pounds 9 ounces, and 23 and 1/2 inches long! He got shots, too. Four vaccines. He was very brave.

Today I got to the doctor. I have a pinched rotator cuff in my right shoulder. I started having terrible pain when I was about two months pregnant, but the fix is a Cortisone shot in the joint, and you can't have one while you're pregnant. So I had to wait until the baby was born, and then I kept putting it off. I finally went in today and got the Cortisone shot. I can honestly say it hurt worse than an epidural. But I tried to be brave like Caleb. 

1 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

It's so sad when they have to get shots. Sorry you had to get one too. :)
We don't know yet when we will be coming to Utah next. I will let you know when we do. I would love to see your little one!