Jun 11, 2008

Random Pictures of Sorts

I never did a post about Caleb's baby blessing, but these are some pictures of us holding him on blessing day, and a few random other, just cause I thought they were cute and wanted to put them up.



Mommy and Daddy holding Caleb on his blessing day

Daddy and Caleb napping together. My favorite picture.


2 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

You look very pretty in that picture. Joel's brother is actually coming home from his mission on the 4th of July so we will be at the airport and welcoming him home that day. Joel is only staying for the 4th and 5th and then has to be back for work but I'll be there for a few days longer. I will plan on seeing you sometime while I'm there. I would love to meet Caleb.

Lindsay said...

Hi becky!!!! I had a class with your dad. I heard all about your cute baby etc. So darling! Thanks for the advice about the car seat I need all I can get. Sounds like things are going well with you! :)