So, it has been a long time since the last update, but it has been one crazy hectic month. Also, right now I have bronchitis, so I haven't been feeling too well. Here are few things that have happened: my sister Rachel left on her mission; Michael and I decided to move to South Jordan so he can go to Neumont University; and Caleb grew a lot and ate his first solid food.
On May 21st Rachel went into the MTC. She is going to the Switzerland Geneva mission, French speaking. We are so excited for her and so proud of her! Her mission actually covers part of Switzerland, part of eastern France, part of Belgium, and Luxembourg. So she could end up in a lot of really cool places. She's going to make the greatest missionary! Here are some pictures of the morning she left. I cried. I don't know what I will do without my little sister!
Le Livre de Mormon
(I really like this one)

4 comments:
So I had no idea that Rachel was going on a mission! Good for her! And as for Caleb... he is so dang tiny! Cooper weighs like 17 lbs. already and he is like 3 weeks younger! Wow! Hope you guys are doing well!
-Emily
Becky!! It's Heather Davis. I came across your blog--your baby is so cute. And I'm so excited for Rachel--she will be awesome.
Becky, I saw your blog site on face book. Sorry you're not feeling well, but your little boy is so adorable!
That's exciting that Rachel's on her mission now! And that Caleb is eating solids! It looks like we'll probably be coming home for the 4th of July and I'll be staying a few days after too.
Post a Comment