We made it to our new house in Daybreak in South Jordan! It is gorgeous and we love it. We are still unpacking, but as soon as everything is put together and pretty I'll post some pictures. Here's one of the front porch for now. Just wanted everyone to know we're still alive!
Jul 19, 2008
We made it!
Posted by Becky Nielson at 12:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
beck i'm so excited for you!! I've heard great things about DayBreak. If I'm ever in Utah I will want to come see you. and your baby of course. congratulations!
The house looks really nice! I'm glad you're finally done moving, I can't wait to see everything all put together.
Yeay! You found my blog! Caleb is so cute!! We are just living in South Salt Lake for now and working! The houses in Daybreak are so cute--we looked into them. I'm jealous! Watch out for hamsters and muffins and drive-bys...
What a cute place! Good luck with all the unpacking.
Your house looks so nice! We are so happy for you. You will always remember your first real house. Good luck unpacking. This is when you are glad that Caleb isn't too mobile yet. Otherwise he would "help" a little too much! Those days will come soon enough!
How exciting! What a cute house Becky! Good luck with all the moving! Hows your little guy doing?
Becky! HI! This house looks so darling and just like you! I can't wait to see more pics. Plus, your little guy is a dream!
This is cousin Jennie... I stumbled on your blog after Kari stumbled on mine and just wanted to say hi! Congrats on the house and baby Caleb is getting soooo big!
your home looks so beautiful! i didnt know you guys were living in daybreak, i would LOVE to live there if we happened to end up moving up there. i need to come see you guys soon!
Post a Comment