Saturday I saw the movie Mamma Mia with my mom. I don't remember the last time I had so much fun in a movie. I laughed so hard I cried! It didn't matter if everything wasn't perfect or if someone hit a note wrong, because you could tell that the actors had so much fun making the movie that you couldn't help but enjoy it too! Some favorite parts: the men in blue sequined jumpsuits, the flipper dance, the Does Your Mother Know? song, and of course Dancing Queen. I highly recommend seeing this for a girls night out or if you just need some cheering up. It was pretty great.
Jul 28, 2008
Pure Fun
Posted by Becky Nielson at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! You don't know me. My husband was googling stuff and when he googled his name, up popped your blog! It's so crazy, his name is Caleb Nielson (spelled the same way), we're LDS and we're from St. George, UT. We're stationed in Virginia right now, though.
Just thought I'd share how small a world it is. BTW, you have a really cute family. Your baby is so adorable!
Caleb is so cute!! So, you moved into a home? You will have to post pictures of it! Jeff and I just bought a home in July and we LOVE being home owners. It is hard work. I bet you guys are staying so busy with that and a baby.
Post a Comment