So my computer has been broken for awhile due to the fact that my graphics card literally exploded. But thanks to husband, I'm up and running again, so more blogging is on the way. That's the good news.
The bad news is I have been completely overtaken by morning sickness. Since it was absent the first few weeks, I thought I might escape it this time. But nooooo. It's back in full force and I'm having flashbacks to when I was pregnant with Caleb. Let's just say spending my days throwing up with a toddler kicking the bathroom door- not at the top of my list. In the last two weeks I've dropped eight pounds and had days where I can't even keep down water. Needless to say, I do not want to go down that road again, so at my doctor's appointment next week I'm going to ask for something for it.
In the meantime, I have lots to do, including ten more table toppers for a wedding next Saturday and planning Michael's birthday. Wish me luck.
Aug 7, 2009
Back in Business, at least in theory
Posted by Becky Nielson at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Take Zofran, if you can get it. I got some from my doctor and it worked wonders! I hope you start feeling better!
good luck!
That doesn't sound like fun. Sorry. I hope you get something strong from the Doc!
Yes we are moving to Daybreak. Where do you live? We are in Eastlake.
You are so nice to ask!! I think we will be okay. The elders quorum up there is going to be helping us and there are a lot of them. But we need to get together soon. I am happy I know someone there too!
Post a Comment