Oct 6, 2009

Cuttin' It Off

Okay, okay, so my blogging skills as of late have been...pathetic. Truthfully, I'm just feeling pregnant and sometimes a little cranky. I just haven't felt like mustering the brain power to find something witty to say. I've also gone back to school! I'm taking a few classes this semester, desperately trying to get this degree out of the way! Meanwhile my family and my belly are changing more every. Here are just a few of the things that have happened in the last couple of months:

  • Caleb got his two year old molars
  • Michael got an awesome raise after his boss found out he had an offer from another company
  • I started wearing maternity clothes
  • My littlest sister left for BYU-Idaho
  • Michael won a coding competition. Regionals are on Halloween day, and if they win that (cross your fingers, okay?) they go to China for the world comp.
  • My missionary siblings got their release dates- December 10th and 16th, respectively
And Caleb got his first haircut! This was a big one for me. I stubbornly held out till 21 months. Granted he was bald till he was almost one, but still. I thought I would get really emotional when he got it cut, but I was okay. At least until the next day when I nearly cried at the sight of him and thought, "Ahhhh! What have we done to my baby's curls?!". I guess I'm just finally having to accept that he is not a baby anymore. I do get another one in a few months, though. So here are some pictures of the big event.




He loved the slide at the salon



The Before
You can't really tell, but in back there's a mini mullet



The "What is this lady doing to me?" Hysterical During



The After
He looks so big now! He is such a little boy.


P.S. We find out what the baby is in two weeks!

Stay Tuned

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey! When do you find out what you are having??? Also... that is awesome you are going to school!!! Go Becky!