Oct 18, 2009

Dear baby,

It's your mommy. Your daddy and I already love you so much. Your big brother loves you, too. Did you know that he likes to touch my belly and say 'baby'? He loves other kids, especially babies. We are all so excited to meet you! Did you know that you have already made your mommy a better person? That's right. I'm eating healthier! Want to know a secret? I've never been very good at the whole eating healthy thing. Bacon and chocolate are staples in my diet. Vegetables...less so. But thanks to your aversion to meat (so unlike me), I've seriously cut down on the red meat. Also, chicken is totally out. Not that that helps. But do you know what you make me crave? Carrot sticks and ranch. I can't get enough. Thanks to you baby, I get more than my five fruits and vegetables a day. So here's to you, #2, for making this family bigger and better.

Love,

Mommy

P.S. We can't wait to find out what you are in just 3 days!
P.P.S. High five! We made it to the halfway mark!

1 comments:

Kari and Joel said...

I'm excited to find out what baby #2 will be!
That salon you took Caleb to is so cute! What is it called? He looks very handsome with his new hair!
Also, we are coming to Utah over Thanksgiving. We should try to meet up, it's been too long!